Monday, May 5, 2014

The End is Near

Well here we are, at the very end of the semester with just one last week of lecture and then next week it is finals. The work load has increased but nothing to bad as long as I keep hacking away at it.

This point of lecture is what I'm really excited about. I don't know if this has been my favorite part of the class but it is the most interesting, and simply because most of what we are studying right now has been preserved better than anything else.

We are talking about fossils and continental movement and glaciation and everything that can be seen in the rock record today.

This class has been one of my favorite classed in a long time. I understand the material, I;m doing well of the assignments and I like going to class. This hasn't happened for a couple of semester and I will kinda miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment